October 28, 2018
Washington, D.C. Metro Area
Help Families Living with Bleeding Disorders
Ever dreamed of running through our nation's capital? HFA has your guaranteed entry to the sold-out 2018 Marine Corps Marathon and MCM10K. HFA is proud to be a part of the Marine Corps Marathon in our inaugural year, and we invite you to join us as we run through our nation's capital starting at the Pentagon and ending with an emotional finish at the Marine Corps War Memorial. As a part of Team Resilience, your participation will be a fun and energetic way to support families living with bleeding disorders. 100% of contributions raised by participants and donors goes to HFA's Helping Hands program, which provides immediate financial assistance to people living with a bleeding disorder. Our Helping Hands program is truly something special and we're honored to have your support.
Join us in 3 easy steps:
1. Register Now Through HFA For Your Guaranteed Race Entry.
2. Receive a Promotional Code to Log into the Marine Corps Marathon Site to Complete Registration.
3. Start Fundraising to Support People Living with a Bleeding Disorder!
As a member of Team Resilience, you will also receive:
- Guaranteed Race Entry
- Personal Fundraising Page, Blog and More
- Preloaded Emails to Send to Help You Reach Your Goal
- Ongoing Fundraising Support from HFA
- Mentor/Buddy Program for New Runners
- Training Plans for New Runners
- Access to Room Block at Hyatt Place Capitol
- Pre-Event Carbo Dinner & Celebration
- Event-Day Performance Shirt and Participant Bag
- Encouragement Along the Race Route from the Bleeding Disorder Community
- Post-Event Celebration in Charity Village
As you push to complete the Marine Corps Marathon and MCM 10K, know that your physical and fundraising efforts impact families who need help overcoming dire financial circumstances.
“Thank you for helping us. My son being in the ER and having to make trips to the hospital caused me to miss many days of work. As a working parent, this has been a struggle. Thank you for the assistance to help my family get by this month. I truly appreciate it.”
"The girls are so happy they will have their own home again and that we will be together again. Thank you so much! Without your help, we would be homeless. With my new job, it would have taken months to save because of trying to pay for food and shelter for all of us."
We cannot thank you enough for being a part of Team Resilience and for your support of the bleeding disorders community. We look forward to running with you on October 28th.
Go Team Resilience….OORAH!